!!!!Tips for flood damaged equipment!!!
** For tier IV tractors please call dealership!**
**DO NOT start equipment until you perform the following:
1. Drain and replace all oils and filters.
2. Remove and inspect air filters. Replace if damaged.
3. Remove intake hose and inspect for water.
4. Remove injectors or spark plugs and bar engine over.
5. Spray WD40 or similar product into cylinders to help displace water and lubricate cylinder walls.
6. Spin engine with starter motor with injectors, spark plugs removed.
7. Remove all contaminated fuel and flush tanks with fresh fuel. Add fuel treatment (this helps displace water)
8. If your tractor has a clutch pedal tie it or hook it in the depressed position so it will prevent the clutch from sticking to flywheel.
9. Remove and clean electrical connectors and clean with contact cleaner to prevent corrosion.
10. Call if we can help in any way! 225-473-7927
We truly appreciate all of our customers and wish you all the best of luck throughout this trying time. Thank you for choosing Lemann's.
Lemann's has been serving south Louisiana and southern Mississippi for over 175 years. Since our beginning in 1836, we have satisfied the needs of farmers, gardeners and homeowners with products and supplies that are well built, durable and have stood the test of time. Our diverse lineup covers an array of quality manufacturers. They include Case IH, Austoft, Woods, Cub Cadet, Kubota, Orthman, and Mahindra.
We have been selling Case IH for over 110 years, Woods for over 60 years and Cub Cadet for 50 years.
Our qualified parts, sales and service personnel are well prepared to serve your needs. All have trained and certified by the different manufacturers we represent.
All your needs can be handled with one easy phone call or a visit to our showroom. Just give us the opportunity to serve you. Our guarantee is your satisfaction.
We've been servicing what we sell for over 175 years!